There are many ways you can assist The Arc of Northwest Wayne County in its mission through financial contributions. All of the following options are either tax-sheltered or tax deductible.
- You may wish to make a one-time gift, in any amount. You may make this gift as a general donation to the organization, or you may designate a particular program of The Arc NW, such as the Lekotek or the Athletic Program, as the recipient.
- A gift may be made in the name of another individual.
- A Memorial Gift is a meaningful way to honor or make a tribute to a loved one or friend.
- Bequest through a Will. Your contribution can be a fixed dollar amount, a percentage of your estate plan or the remainder of your estate after making provisions for your loved ones, Charitable bequests are an excellent part of an overall tax-plan.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts offer flexibility to designate your gift while receiving an income stream.
- Charitable Lead Trusts can provide dramatic gift and estate tax saving for you and your family, while maintaining assets.
- Real Estate Remainders is giving of your home or farm today, while you use and enjoy the property for as long as you choose.
- Life Insurance Gifts may be an affordable and flexible method to create a planned gift.
We would be glad to speak with you to help you direct your gift in a way that most closely matches your interests and intents. Download the check contribution form or click on the donate button below to pay by credit or debit card and note “Arc NW Contribution”.