Do you or a family member receive community living support services? Do you believe that some sort of assessment tool is being used to determine the amount, scope and duration of community living support services? If you or others in Wayne County believe that any such instrument is being used for that purpose and not for informing the person-centered planning process, then we encourage you to follow up with your Prepaid Inpatient Health Plan and Behavioral Health Developmental Disabilities Administration Customer Services. The Michigan Dept. of Health and Human Services has an interest in assuring that the PIHPs and Community Mental Health Service Plans are fully compliant with person-centered planning requirements, but they need YOUR input.
Not sure who to call with your concerns?
Call the Arc NW at 313-532-7915 and we can help direct you to the appropriate Dept.